- Every month a new data-related topic will be posted on this site
- The goal is to research the topic and provide a summary (100-300 words) of your understanding/ perspective using the form below; submit by end of the month
- All approved posts will be published on the Story by Data blog
- The individual(s) that provides the BEST summary will be announced and their post will be shared broadly across social media sites!
- The WINNER will also receive a prize (varies monthly)
January 2020: Describe the difference between Machine Learning and Deep Learning Giveaway Prize: Deep Learning Illustrated: A Visual, Interactive Guide to Artificial Intelligence by Jon Krohn Winner: Jothi Abarna – Research Associate
February 2020: Select a data science/ artificial intelligence trend and describe it’s potential impact (e.g. automated machine learning, up-skilling and data literacy, improvements in facial recognition, increased data privacy laws, democratization of data visualization tools, other trends) Giveaway Prize: 2 VIP Special Conference Passes for AI Science Conference in NYC (including 2 days breakfast / lunch, picture with special surprise guest retired astronaut, and access to Friday night award and dinner banquet https://aiscienceconference.com/